The sale of 2022 cards will be open by March 01!
River: it is mandatory to be in possession of your membership card before entering into fishing action.
- Annual card for all techniques: 70 €
- Annual no kill card “fly and lure”: 45€ *
- Annual junior card river + pond child born in 2007 and after: 25 €
And from the second child of the same household: 15 €
- Card for two consecutive days: 25 €
- Day pass: 15 €
*NO-KILL “FLY AND LURE” ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP CARD:
- Annual “river” card at 45 euros reserved only for fly fishing and single hook lures with the obligation to return all catches to the water, including rainbow trout!
THE WALLOON REGION PERMIT IS MANDATORY on sale via http://permisdepeche.be/fr .
- THE SOCIETY MEMBER CARD IS COMPULSORY REGARDLESS OF AGE.
- FOR ADULTS, THIS CARD IS PARTLY REIMBURSABLE WITH YOUR MUTUELLE; FOR CHILDREN, IT IS REIMBURSED IN ITS ENTIRETY.
- AS AN ANNUAL MEMBER ON THE RIVER, YOU BENEFIT FROM A REDUCTION OF 30 EUROS ON THE ANNUAL PONDS CARD.
Ponds: it is mandatory to be in possession of your membership card before entering into fishing action.
The permit from the Walloon Region is not required to fish in the ponds.
- Annual card: 50 € .
- River member annual card: €20 .
- Annual river + pond junior card for children born in 2007 and after: €25 (€ 15 from the second child of the same household).
- “Two consecutive days” card: €20 .
- Day pass: 15 € .
Attention, with a day pass or “two consecutive days”, pike and perch fishing is in total no-kill! No catch of fish!
Points of sale:
- Put Ô Vert : Pont de Cheneux, 1A Stavelot. +32 (0)80/ 86 21 70
- Adam-Minet House : Rue Neuve, 9 Malmedy +32 (0)80/ 33 08 34
- Verviers Fishing : Rue de Battice, 26C 4800 Verviers +32 (0)498/ 10 41 10
- Red water campsite : Cheneux, 25 Stavelot 080/ 86 30 75
- Stavelot Tourist Office: Stavelot Abbey +32 (0)80/ 86 27 06
- Côté Pêche Hamoir : Boulevard Pieret, 30 (Total Station building); 4180 Hamoir; +32 (0)86/ 38 97 00
- Liège Fishing : Boulevard Cuivre et Zinc, 21; 4030 Grivegnée; +32 (0)4/349.15.70
- Michel Schmitz stationery bookstore : Open 7 days a week from 6am ; Place du Vinave, 14; 4970 Stavelot; +32 (0)80/ 86 20 93
- Tof Fly Fishing : Chaussée de Wavre, 136 – 1390 Grez-Doiceau 0032(0)10/68 87 81
- Gabriel C.: Stockeu 1C 4970 Stavelot 0496/ 38 43 45
- Alain Leblanc: rue des Iles 4970 Stavelot 0497/ 64 49 01
Order and print your membership card online
Please note: when you print your membership card online, you will also receive an email from the Maison Wallonne de la Pêche (sometimes in spam) with attachments. The catch card (compulsory to get to the water’s edge and therefore to be printed except for the annual no kill card), the course map and the rules can be found there.
Problem when ordering online (payment by bank transfer)
You do not have a Visa or MasterCard, you are having difficulty selecting your membership card on the Maison Wallonne de la Pêche website; send an email to email@example.com mentioning:
. The type of membership card desired. Full name. Date of Birth. Address. Proof of payment after making the bank transfer to account: BE06 0688 9516 4022 BIC: GKCCBEBB de La Truite Stavelot-Malmedy (Stockeu 7, 4970 Stavelot) with your first and last name in communication. Upon receipt of the email, we will send you your membership card and payment by post. For postage, add €4.00 to the price of the card for Belgium and €8.00 for foreign countries.
SOCKET MAPS to print:
for online orders you can also download your catch cards here.